Re:Funds Investment Security Company in Madrid Spain

Re:Funds Investment Security Company in Madrid Spain
From Mr.Miguel Marcos Llera.

I am Mr.Miguel Marcos LLERA from Cubas,I am 68 years old,Due to ill Health I have been Esophageal Cancer,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i can't work or do any stressful thing because it has defiled all forms of medical treatment and according to the medical experts it is a terminal illness and my doctors advised me that I may not live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home and I got married to my late Wife for twenty years without a child,
My Wife (Susan Amson LLERA) died in a fatal motor accident Before her death we were true Christians.

Since her death I decided not to re-marry again,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $10.5 million dollars with a Security Company in Madrid Spain.
Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money maybe for keeping it so long will attract a demur-age fees as the security fees paid by me has expired or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated.

So instead of getting it confiscated i rather have someone whom I can trust to receive the funds and utilize it according to my wishes.All I need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when received by you will be used for the said purpose, Nowadays there are so much scam's going on in the internet and it is difficult to trust but I don't know why the Holy spirit still approved me to email you about this out of the few email addresses I have from the internet, yours was the only one that my mind convinced me to contact.
Waiting for your reply.
Yours in Christ,
Mr.Miguel Marcos LLERA